Sunday, July 18, 2010

Key Lime yumminess

Bus Socks VIII are done! This wonderful yarn from Fearless Fibers is a 100% merino Tight Twist Superwash Sock weight. I love Deb's yarns and colors - I've never been disappointed buying from her.






I've also finished one sock from the yarn I bought in Guthrie, OK, at a delightful little yarn store, Sealed With A Kiss. It's Tempted's yarn Queens "3 of a Kind" in Good Girl fingering weight. It's handpainted so I've been knitting from two balls to avoid pooling. The pictures I took came out too dark, perhaps because they were taken after dark, inside the house. sigh One lives in hope that this time the picture will come out light enough, but it never does. I'll take another one in the daytime so that justice can be done to this wonderful colorway.

No comments: