Saturday, November 13, 2010

Progress, yes indeed

Socks!!

These for Roger's girlfriend I've shown you before, but in the pre-blocked stage. They look even more gorgeous when blocked, don't you think?



And these are currently in their nice warm squishy blocking bath, the camo socks for Katie's boyfriend:



And the first sock for my son, Roger. I cannot believe how wonderful this sock yarn is, it's marvelous, absolutely.



And we have more bathroom progress, as well:

Sheetrocking



Mudding/taping

Finished plumbing!

And it doesn't leak. Huzzah!



This morning I cleaned out my closet. Didn't get anywhere near the wear "Six Items or Less" experiment level, but it was absolutely amazing how much clothing I no longer wore, but hadn't yet parted with.

Original bottom rod, and all laid out on the bed for selection:



vs Cleaned out bottom rod:

Lots more space in between the clothes now.

Original upper rod:

vs.

Sorted out upper rod:


Look how many fewer hangers you can see on the rod itself!

This is the hanger boneyard:



The pile I carted off to the consignment shop:



I may go through everything again at the end of the year.

No comments: