Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Love

This last weekend, May 4, my daddy got remarried. He is 85, and a wonderful man. My mom passed away many years ago; I miss her every day.

This is Daddy's third marriage (there was a second wife, we don't talk about her much), and also the third marriage for his Bride. She is a lovely person, quite like a gentle southern lady. They married at her daughter's beautiful house in Oklahoma City, and the reception was there, too.

I am so happy that Daddy and Oralee found each other. Love never gives up, and the desire to be with someone, to make someone else happy so that you are happy, is as strong at 85 as it is at 18. I present to you, the Happy Couple!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is awesome! I hope when I'm 85 I will be as lovely as Oralee and as happy and in love as the pair of them are. Congrats to them and here's wishing them many wonderful years of wedded bliss :)

DragonsChest said...

Thank you! I'll pass along your good wishes to them. :)