Monday, February 9, 2009

Punch and Judy

The light wasn't as good as I could have wanted it to be by the time I got home from work, but I couldn't wait any longer to take some sexy drapey shots of this scrumptious scarf.

But first, all things in their proper order, if you please: the blocking:





















And, zee close-up, Mr. Deville:






















Next, the drapey shots I promised you (the subdued lighting helps to set the sexy mood, oui?)
























Punch and Judy by Anne Hanson

Superwash Merino Wool Sock Yarn by Fearless Fibers, colorway Christmas Red

finished dimensions: 50 1/4" x 8 1/2"

size 7 bamboo straights


(I showed my son several of Anne's patterns and this is the one he picked out, while his girlfriend picked out the color for this gift to her mom. I think they did a great job!)

No comments: