Monday, December 6, 2010

Knitting, Bathroom, Remembering

Sorry, no pics right now, but the second fingerless mitt is past the thumb hole and headed for the finish. Woot! If all goes well, I'll be able to complete this extra project this week. :)

The bathroom reno is coming along - as my daughter keeps telling me, "Mom, it will be done when it's done. Stop worrying." Since it's her bathroom, if it doesn't bother her to share with us (and it's been painless to do so), then I'll try to take her advice. You can see the updated pics in this link: Link 2

Today was my mom's birthday. We were always a month apart, me on Nov. 6 and she on Dec. 6. She's been gone many years now, but I still think of her and miss her every day. What a wonderful, marvelous woman and mother that lady was! I love you, Mama, happy birthday.

No comments: