Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Radio silence......

I'm sorry I've been so silent lately. So much going on, so little umph to actually do anything. Feeling odd and out of sorts lately, have a lot on my mind..... I have actually done some knitting: started on the second sleeve of my modified Classic Lines Cardigan. It's going rather well and the doubled laceweight is heavenly to work with.

I'm hoping for some changes in the very near future. There are opportunities in the offing for hubby and me, possibly out of state, but that means changes and upheavals here at home. I'm ready for changes, but all of them? Maybe not so much....

What I need is, would like, is a sign to help point us on the right road. I don't like living in limbo, I very much so like to know what's on the game plan. This is putting my innards in a state of turmoil, I'm antsy, feeling like I'm going to burst - I need the next step to happen so I can begin planning. Inaction is going to be the death of me.

No comments: