Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yarn and its healing properties

When you're feeling down, doesn't picking up a fresh skein of yarn make you feel better? When things look dark and sad, doesn't diving into and fondling your stash, looking at the gorgeous colors and caressing the different textures, just make you start smiling? And doesn't a visit to your LYS make most days brighter? Yep, Yep, and Yep!

I visited Loops today and purchased a kit to make a baby sweater for the new UK squidlet due in October.


That white blob on the lower left is the batting for the frog toy.

I also have made progress on my second Classic Lines Cardigan, although I guess I should start calling it the Classic Lines Sweater, since I won't steek this one. This yarn is really much browner that it appears in the image - annoyed with the greenish tinge that appeared. humpfh


KnitPicks Shadow Lace in Oregon Coast Heather

And last but not least, we finished the staircase not too long ago. It is Beautiful.

No comments: