Friday, May 17, 2013

Picking up and carrying on

It's time to get back to basics.  Life should contain more knitting, time with friends and family, and activities.  For me, activities include different things:  going out to trivia night at the pub with my hubby, trying new restaurants and seeing new places in our still newish area of the country, enjoying a night in watching our favorite TV shows while knitting......

This blog was going gang busters when it started, but withered when Ravelry and Facebook came along.  It's going to thrive again.   So,  Finnigan, begin again!

Here are some of the items off my needles in the last months. 

Mitts for my Niece-in-Law

Socks for me

Mitts for my son's girlfriend's mom


Christmas gift for son's gf

currently on 2nd sock


newest finished cardigan - might be adding closures of some kind, but not a full button band, not sure yet

Regatta Tee, from the Interweave Knits summer issue

1 comment:

Barby said...

Nice to see your work again!