Saturday, December 8, 2007

Progress

Skin of the Sea is coming along nicely; it starts under the right arm and knits sideways across the back to the left underarm. Right now, I'm at the point where I will knit around the front on the left. The provisional stitches on the right side will be picked up and finished around to the front. Then, somewhere in all this, I'll be doing short rows. Should be tons of fun. No really. I mean it - this is such a fun project so far.

What's a project without some boo-boos, though? Yes, there's a glaring error. But it only became glaring after I had already finished almost the entire back, and therefore it did not get frogged back to the beginning where the error occurred. It's one of those things I've decided I can live with, and will just move along now, citizen.




No comments: