- Coverage can't be refused or cancelled because of pre-existing conditions
- Adult children can be kept on a parent's coverage until age 26
- No more caps on lifetime coverage
- Sweetheart deals that were required to "pass" this bill - so much dishonesty
- No real public option
- Being forced into buying insurance and it being a budget burden on the average middle class family -- the ones who don't qualify for assistance to purchase a plan and aren't rich enough to just cover the new payment. (This would be me.)
So while I do believe, quite fervently, that the health care system in this country needs to be revamped, I'm just not really sure that this is the way to do it. So I pray for my country and my leaders, that they will do the right thing for us all.