Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A bit closer to finishing Christmas...

So far, the Swan Lake Stole is done, and it's a Christmas pressie. Tonight Smidge No. 1 is done, and it's already intended for a co-worker. I altered the "pattern" a bit and made the crossover into a rather nifty inverted V. I have in mind to knit two more Smidges (for my son's girlfriend and another co-worker), and one really altered Smidge (for my soul sister). Need to get off the computer and get to knittin'. Sorry the pic I took of me wearing the Smidge is blurry. Ah well.



Cat update: Spooky is still acting really weird. The collar is affecting her behavior in an adverse way, but I do understand the reason behind her wearing it. She seems so off balance and lost. *sad*

2 comments:

Kat said...

I like your Smidge a lot! I've been thinking about making one of those but the last-minute gift panic hasn't set in quite yet. What, think ahead?!?! No way. ;-)

DragonsChest said...

Thank you! The linen stitch is beautiful in this project. Hope you don't wait too long for the gift panic to set in!! LOL