Friday, November 16, 2007

Milking this? Oh yes.

Spooky is not above milking her infirm state to the limits and beyond. Last night I took her collar off to clean up the ear, put the ointment on, and decided to let her have a few moments without it. I was worried that maybe it was causing irreparable mental harm. Peh-shaw.

With the collar, she walks like a drunk and makes her displeasure quite vocal. Without the collar, she tippy toes around like a proper cat, slinking in between furniture, while looking down her nose at me. When I replaced the collar, back she went to banging into the couch and walls. While I know wearing it isn't fun for her, I think she's trying to guilt me into taking if off early, for good. "See how pathetic I am? Don't you feel BADLY for making me wear this? Meow?"

Uh, no. Your human slave knows what's good for you, whether you like it or not. Ain't gonna happen, cat.

No comments: