Friday, January 4, 2008

I've created a monster! LOL

This Christmas I gave away knitted gifts, and it was great fun to create and give. One of the items was a Smidge for my son's girlfriend. She's a real sweetie and I had lots of fun with her Smidge. I'm happy to say she loved the color and the design. (This was a gift from me to her, my Son bought her a lovely necklace from James Avery. Such a smart young man.)



The first picture is the correct color, a Golden Olive.

He gives her the gift, and the other girls in their group really like it. That's good, it brings warm fuzzies to my heart. So now I'm knitting them each their own scarflet, not in this pattern though. Hers will remain unique, and they will each have the same design in three different colors. One down, 1/2 on the other, and one to go. Must. Knit. Faster. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that!! It is beautiful and so happy that she appreciates it.
Good Job!!!

DragonsChest said...

Thanks! :)