Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Skin of the Sea - finished

It's finished, and I think, Bee-e-a-utiful! I'll wear it to work tomorrow. *happy sigh*





After numerous pinnings, I decided that the best looking one, for me, was at the actual neckline. The picture in the pattern shows it pinned at slightly below the bust line, but the model is smaller than I am. ;) I'd also like to find a mini chopstick type of fastening -- so it's off to Etsy for shopping!

(Sorry I take such crapilisious pictures, but despite how I look, I'm terrifically happy with it. Please don't judge the beautifulness of Skin of the Sea on my modelling. If I had smiled like I wanted to, you'd all have run screaming from my bared teeth and maniacal looking eyes. I try to tone it down for sanity's sake.)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice work! Lovely colour and fit.

Deanna said...

Is "crapilicious" anything like "craptastic"? Either way, you look lovely. Nice job!

DragonsChest said...

Ha! Yep, craptastic was actually the word I was looking for, but couldn't remember, so it morphed into crapilicious.

Thanks for the kind words, ladies!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! Looks awesome